time is running in out in out in out

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

simon and alee say happy new year

Hello Carolyn,
and happy new year!
this is the first pic of simon and Alee  and I am amazed at how alee's smiles lights up
yesterday I had to work..and I took them both with me...cause my soul mate... a girl at work..;-)  wanted to meet alee
so she held them both...maybe that's why..they are so happy?

that's my guess

I am reading the book you recommended and I am learning about activation.. polyhedral fields and I can tell you right now..for a fact
these two skulls are activated..;- )

anyway..thanks for everything and you are right..I love my baby Einstein...tell him happy new year for us

Alee
Simon &
Doug

Posted via email from nanodoug's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment