time is running in out in out in out

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

How my simon :happened

I listened to a Coast2Coast show about 'crystal skulls'
I decided, I wanted one..
I found, then bought one from Amazon.com

I name things
I have named my guitars
I have named my car

you get it!.. HOW do I do this?  I hold the OBJECT...
the first name that sticks with me..that POPS into my cranial cavity
is how it gits..its NAME

So when my Crystal Skull arrived..BINGO...ooops.. I mean SIMON  ;-)

then..when I started to show my friends..simon.. and started to talk about simon
I would say...SIMON SAYS....blah blah  blah...
and of course...I thought..hmmm how clever

So that is the story of MY SIMON...which is GROWING

Posted via email from nanodoug's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment